Lake County Criminal Attorneys
Baldwin, MI Criminal Defense Team
Do you need a Lake County criminal attorney? If you are facing criminal charges such a home invasion, criminal sexual assault, drug crimes or child abuse, the aggressive trial attorneys at The Kronzek Firm PLC can help. We offer free initial consultations and have a criminal defense attorney on call 24/7. Call (866) 766-5245.
Whether you reside in Baldwin or elsewhere, you’ve can rely on our statewide criminal lawyers to provide you with the best criminal defense. Police and prosecutors are good at what they do: getting you convicted. You need a tough advocate who’s has an excellent track record and knows how to win. The attorneys of The Kronzek Firm PLC have decades of combined experience defending clients from the ruthless and unrelenting attacks of prosecutors. We know the tricks that police and prosecutors use against defendants and how to protect you from them. We operate all across Michigan’s lower peninsula, and we know the laws and courts. When the life that you’ve worked hard to build is at stake, the thing that matters most is the result that your attorney can get you. Our aggressive defense attorneys have achieved impressive results for defendants all across Michigan—see for yourself. You can’t afford to hire anything less than a top-notch criminal defense attorney. The Kronzek Firm PLC will provide you with a free consultation today. Our phone lines are open 24/7. Just dial 1-866-7-NOJAIL.
Criminal Cases within Lake County Courts:
- Child Abuse
- Drug Possession
- Drunk Driving/ OWI
- Home Invasion
- Resisting and Obstructing
- Criminal Sexual Conduct
- All Serious Criminal Charges
If you have a pending case in Lake County, don’t leave your fate to chance. The The Kronzek Firm team can help! Contact us today (866)7NO-jail.
A Few of our Proven Results:
Crimes Involving Vehicles
- Open Intoxicants in Vehicle – Case Dismissed
- OWI 2nd/Drunk Driving – Pled to Reckless Driving
- Drunk Driving Causing Death – Dismisse
- Retail Fraud 2nd – Charge Dismissed
- Arson – Case Dismissed
- Criminal Sexual Conduct First (1st) Degree (Life offense) – Case Dismissed, Lake County
- CSC 1st degree, 3 counts – Not Guilty by Jury Trial
- CSC 2nd degree – Acquitted
- CSC 3rd degree – Reduced to Assault and Battery – NO SORA
- Possession of Meth – Pled to Driving with Suspended License only, Lake County
- Delivery of Marijuana – No Jail
- Manufacturing of Marijuana – Dismissed after Evidentiary Hearing
We have hundreds of favorable results throughout Michigan. Read more Michigan criminal defense case results of The Kronzek Firm PLC.
|Court / Division||Address / Number||Judges|
|51st Circuit Court||Mason County Courthouse800 Tenth Street, Suite 300Baldwin, Michigan 49304 (231) 745-4614||Honorable Richard I. Cooper|
|79th District Court||Mason County Courthouse800 Tenth Street, Suite 300Baldwin, Michigan 49304 (231)745-2738||Honorable Mark S. Wickens, Chief Judge|
|Lake County Probate Court||Mason County Courthouse800 Tenth Street, Suite 300Baldwin, Michigan 49304 (231)745-4614||Honorable Mark S. Wickens, Chief Judge|