Michigan CPS Lawyers
Michigan CPS workers can seem like the biggest bully on the block. At The Kronzek Firm our attorneys well trained and very experienced at getting CPS investigators under control and out of your life. You don’t have to be pushed around by an aggressive DHS worker. Contact the expert Michigan CPS Defense team.
We Push Back.
For nearly 20 years, we have been pushing back. Generally, we don’t allow CPS in your home without an attorney present, we don’t recommend that clients sign anything without us reviewing it first. We don’t recommend clients take drug tests without talking to us. We don’t allow CPS to bring police with them into your home. We don’t recommend that clients give access to confidential information without first having a viable strategy in place to get CPS out of your life.
No, You Don’t have to Let CPS . . .
Every day, we get phone calls from people that want to ask questions that start like this. The short answer is almost always NO! But that is often the WRONG QUESTION. In many instances the better question starts with “SHOULD I . . .” This is where we come in. Once we are on board, helping your family, we will work together to build strategies to get CPS out of your home. We will build strategies designed to make the better and not worse.
Your Family Circumstances Matter
For most questions that parents have, there are no standard answers. Your situation will definitely affect the advice we give you. Fortunately for you, we have been down this road with many, many families and have an excellent record of keeping families together and getting CPS, prosecutors , judges and courts out of our client’s lives.
We Only Represent Parents and Caregivers.
Our role in Neglect and Abuse cases is always the same, we don’t do court appointed cases and we only represent the parents and caregivers. We are dedicated parent advocates and believe in our clients. Our passion for keeping families together, our experience and our professionalism make a difference to our clients.
Can We Help You?
If you need the help of a profession parent advocate, call us. We keep an attorney on call 24/7. (866) 766-5245
- Genessee County CPS Defense
- Ingham County CPS Defense
- Kent County CPS Defense
- Jackson MI CPS Defense
- Livingston County CPS Defense
- Oakland County CPS Defense
- Wayne County CPS Defense
- Crawford County CPS Defense
- Muskegon County CPS Defense
- Isabella County CPS Defense
- Wexford County CPS Defense
More information on Michigan CPS and Child Abuse charges
- Michigan Officials Say Elder Abuse is The ‘Perfect Crime’When you think about the perfect crime, do you think of Danny Ocean’s crew pulling off the greatest casino heists in history in the Ocean’s Eleven movies? Or did you think about a novel you’ve read where the bad guy gets away with it because his crime was so perfect no one even knew a […]
- Female Genital Mutilation Bill Passes The Michigan HouseThe subject of female genital mutilation is one that has received a lot of air time in Michigan this year. Several instances of this child abuse have been discovered and investigated in the Detroit area recently. This lead to criminal charges and CPS involvement for numerous families and individuals. This subject has been a […]
- Child Abuse in Michigan: What Every Parent Needs To Know (Part 4)Thank you for joining us for the final installment in this series on child abuse in Michigan. Thus far we have discussed the different types of abuse, and how they are penalized. In this last segment we would like to talk to you about how CPS plays a role in many of these cases, […]
- Child Abuse in Michigan: What Every Parent Needs To Know (Part 3)Thanks again for joining us as we navigate the difficult topic of child abuse and how it’s penalized in Michigan. In our introductory article we broke down the different types of child abuse, and in part two we discussed the penalties for physical abuse. In this segment we are going to talk about how […]
- Child Abuse in Michigan: What Every Parent Needs To Know (Part 2)Welcome back, and thanks for joining us here at The Kronzek Firm as we unpack the difficult subject of child abuse, and discuss the laws and penalties associated with it. In the previous article we explained the three main categories that child abuse is broken into, namely physical, sexual and emotional or psychological abuse. Don’t […]