Wexford County Criminal Attorneys
Cadillac Criminal Defense:
Do you need a Wexford County Criminal Attorney. If you’re facing misdemeanor or felony charges in Cadillac or elsewhere in Wexford County, don’t let police and prosecutors put you on the fast track to jail or prison time. They want you to think that your only options are confessing or accepting a plea deal. They don’t want you to have a tough criminal defense attorney on your side, because then you have a fighting chance against your accusers.
At the offices of Kronzek & Cronkright, PLLC, our attorneys know all the tricks that police and prosecutors use to try and work around your rights. We understand that when your freedom is on the line, the only thing that matters is the result your attorneys can get you. Our attorneys have delivered powerful results for clients all across Michigan in criminal cases of all types.
No matter what charges have been brought against you, they can be beaten. And, we’re not afraid to fight prosecutors all the way to court to prove it. Whether your case is being heard in the 28th Circuit Court or the 84th District Court, we’ll stand up for your rights all the way to the end.
If you’re ready to hire a team of aggressive criminal defense attorneys, give us a call at 1-866-7-NOJAIL. The sooner you have us on your side, the more we can do for you.
Criminal Cases within Cadillac and Wexford County Courts:
- Drug Possession
- Drunk Driving/ OWI
- Criminal Sexual Conduct
- All Serious Criminal Charges
If you have a pending case in Wexford County, don’t leave your fate to chance. The Kronzek & Cronkright team can help! Contact us today (866)7NO-jail.
A Few of our Proven Results:
Crimes Involving Vehicles
- Drunk Driving (2nd Offense) – Reduced to Civil Infraction
- Drunk Driving Causing Death – Dismissed at Preliminary Examination
- DUI – Not Guilty, Jury Trial
- Disorderly Conduct – Case Dismissed
- Aggravated Domestic Violence – Dismissed
- Felonious Assault – Not Guilty, Jury Trial
- Involuntary Manslaughter – Dismissed at Preliminary Examination
- Attempted Murder – Not Guilty
- Criminal Sexual Conduct Second (2nd) (15 Year Felony) – Charges Reduced to Indecent Exposure, No Sex Offender Registry, No Jail, Wexford County
- Criminal Sexual Conduct Third (3rd) Degree (Rape) – Not Guilty
- CSC 1st degree, life offense – Acquitted by Jury
- Criminal Sexual Touching of a Minor – Not Guilty, Jury Trial
- CSC 2nd degree – Not Guilty, Jury Trial
Want to See More?
|Court / Division||Address / Number||Judges|
|28th Circuit Court||437 East Division Street
Cadillac, Michigan 49601
|Honorable William M. Fagerman, Chief Circuit Judge
Honorable Kenneth L. Tacoma, Family Court Judge
|84th District Court||437 East Division Street
Cadillac, Michigan 49601
|Wexford County Probate Court||437 East Division Street Cadillac, Michigan 49601
|Honorable Kenneth L. Tacoma|